This website helps you check whether your B-Trust digital signature is properly installed and configured. The check identifies problems with the setting of the browser and the software necessary to use digital signatures, and suggests ways for solving the problems.
For a successful test, you need:
1. Operating system: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.14, Linux 64 Ubuntu 18 LTS or higher versions.
2. A Windows user account with administrator rights.
3. Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, MS Edge, Safari, Chromium;
4. Your browser running in administrator mode.
5. Cookies enabled in your browser.
6. The complete B-Trust authentification chain installed in the browser.
7. A valid digital signature connected to a USB port on your computer.
If you are using your digital signature on several computers, do this test on each computer.
Additional software. During the test, various messages may show up as pop-up dialogs or in a yellow band below the menus and toolbars of the browser. These messages request installing or granting permissions to additional software necessary for the test or for the proper operation of your digital signature. Accept such messages with the respective buttons or menus, such as: OK, YES, Install ActiveX Control, Continue, Install, Allow, Run and so on.
After accepting or installing additional software, reload the page – press simultaneously Ctrl and F5.